Campers have long enjoyed participating in Quiz Plate during the school year, and starting in 2016, Mathcamp has had its very own Plate Quizzes.
- What adjective describes a leaf with several lobes whose midribs all radiate from one point?
- What motor club founded in 1902 can you join for roadside assistance?
- What do you call the roofs of mouths?
- What adjective describes a skirt with folds, like a kilt?
- What word means "safe to drink"?
- What assembly constituency in India contains the village of Pethuchettypet?
- What would you call a legend on a cadastral map in the US?