Mathcamp 2019 Puzzle Hunt
Welcome to the Puzzoo!
The Hunt kicked off with a Bus Ride.
Now it's time to enjoy the zoo. Click on an exhibit to start exploring. If you've explored any three rounds, check out the final exhibit! (Or feel free to explore more rounds, if you don't want to see the final exhibit.).
About This Hunt
The Puzzle Hunt is a really fun field trip! Our goal is for you to have an excellent day.
The event begins with kickoff on Sunday, July 21st at 9 a.m. in the Council Chamber. We will accept answers until 5:30 p.m. We will run a wrap-up event in Olin 301 at 7:00 p.m. (DELAYED from its original time).
Note that Rules 0 through 4 still apply during the puzzle hunt. In particular:
- If you think a puzzle is telling you to do something illegal, please don’t.
- If you think a puzzle is telling you to do something very strange, please ask us first.
- Each team will have a room somewhere on campus. Please clean up your room before leaving, and avoid disturbing other teams in nearby rooms.
- Do not give spoilers to other teams, and don’t try to get answers to other teams. You’re not competing with each other, and you don’t want to ruin the fun of other people working on the puzzle hunt.
- The organizing team will be in Olin; please don’t come by our room unless we specifically ask you to.
- You can contact the organizing team by submitting a request through the "Request a call" box on the page of each puzzle. Do let us know if you're frustrated, and we'll help you get unstuck!
Have fun at the zoo!