Mathcamp 2018 Puzzle Hunt
Welcome to the Mathcamp 2018 Puzzle Hunt!
The Hunt begins with a Kickoff.
Solvers must find A Present for Piglet.
Once you've found the present, Don't Forget to Sign In!
About This Hunt
The Puzzle Hunt is a really fun field trip! Our goal is for you to have an excellent day.
The event begins with Kickoff at on Sunday, July 21st at 9am in Coolbaugh 209. The puzzles> begin 15 minutes after we leave Kickoff, and we will accept answers until 5:30pm. We will run a wrap-up event in Coolbaugh 209 at 6:30pm.
Note that Rules 0 through 4 still apply during puzzle hunt. In particular:
- If you think a puzzle is telling you to do something illegal, please don’t.
- If you think a puzzle is telling you to do something very strange, please ask us first.
- Each team will have a room somewhere on campus. Please clean up your room before leaving, and avoid disturbing other teams in nearby rooms.
- Do not give spoilers to other teams, and don’t try to get answers to other teams. You’re not competing with each other, and you don’t want to ruin the fun of other people working on the puzzle hunt.
- The organizing team will be in an upstairs room in the student center; please don’t come by our room unless we specifically ask you to.
- You can contact the organizing team by submitting a request through the "Request a call" box on the page of each puzzle. Do let us know if you're frustrated, and we'll help you get unstuck!
Have fun, and good luck on your quest!