1. One of these monitors cows during tests; the other provides medical treatment in a large open area of grassland
2. One of these is a way to stitch up a wound that will surely soon go out of style; the other is the dismal time ahead
3. One of these might be shouted by a rapper right before dropping a hot mix tape or praising a Jonathan Blow game; the other is a thin metallic filament used in workouts
4. One of these is a magical hag with ghost-white skin; the other is a beluga’s fastball
5. One of these is a shy person that welcomes you to a store; the other is a device that measures how much you like things like feta, olive oil, the Olympics, etc.